Our application engineers are specialists in audible technology. Their in-depth knowledge about pitch, quality and loudness and how these relate to conditions found within the environment can make a vast difference in the success of your product development or production.
This division’s entire purpose is to assist your staff in reaching the value final product of your organization within the most efficient expenditure of time and money. We are often called upon to act as liaison between your product design team and original factory engineers in order to accelerate the product development cycle, and it is quite common for us to be involved with innovations that lead to new industry standards affecting product material, packaging, or construction.
Each and every customer program is regarded with priority and security. All supporting documentation we generate are managed according to the most stringent security protocols and we provide electronic files in either MS Word, Excel, DWG, DXF, DWT and PDF formats for your convenience.
- AN-PTA-13-111 Piezoelectric Transducers Application
- Practicing Sound Medicine
- Finding Safe Harbor
- AN-PTA-14-115 Designing Acoustic Sound Chambers For Maximum SPL
- AN-PSA-12-112 Typical Circuit Drive for Piezoelectric Speakers
- AN-ETA-12-110 Electromagnetic Transducers Applications
- SMD Alarm and Sound Transducer Device Reliability