- SMD, Reliable Piezoelectric Technology
- Operating Voltage: 1-30 Vpp
- Rated Voltage: 18.0 Vpp, Square Wave, 50% Duty Cycle
- Sound Pressure Level: 92 dB(A), at:50 cm, Rated Voltage, Fº
- Operating Current: 10 mA, at: Rated Voltage, Resonant Frequency
- Size: 23.0 X 22.0 mm, Style Case A (Round, Top Sound Port)
- Weight: 5.5 grams
- Termination: SMD, 4 Soldering pads, Sn plated Brass
- Corrosion Resistant Diaphragm, Flame Retardant Plastic
- RoHS Compliance, ISO 9001 Certified
With demand for high audible levels more relevant in today’s designs, Challenge Electronics introduces a new 23 X 22 mm surface mountable audio device available in tape and real. This unit features High SPL vs. Low Current consumption making it ideal for handheld/portable devices.
Please visit our Transducer section
for more products like this, or call us at 800-722-8197.
SMD Piezoelectric Sound Transducer
PR No. 102
- 95 East Jefryn Blvd.
- Deer Park, NY 11729
- ph: 800-722-8197
- fax: 631-667-5484
VALUE ADDED SERVICES
© 2007 - 2019 Challenge Electronics • Products and/or specifications subject to change